pyp programme logo en

The International School of Gdansk provides high-quality international education at every stage of education (preschool - elementary school - high school) guaranteed by the International Baccalaureate® (IB) accreditation for the Primary Years Programme and by the educational standards of the state of Minnesota in the USA.

The International School of Gdansk is an international school where as many as ca 40% of students are foreigners. The remaining ca 60% are children of Polish origin, including immigrants who had their first contact with the Polish education system at our facility in Gdansk. To respond to their diverse educational needs, our school provides an open and modern teaching approach. It came into being several years ago when it was initiated by the Gdansk Educational Foundation*, the founder and authority running the School.

Our mission is to develop curious, creative, competent and caring young people who will create a better and peacefully organized world based on intercultural understanding and mutual respect. We achieve this goal thanks to a professional international staff of teachers, an international education program and an atmosphere contributing to the individual development of each child. 

The International School of Gdansk consists of:

International Preschool of Gdansk (education for children aged 2,5 to 5/6)  IPG recognized as the IB WORLD SCHOOL 060020 

Elementary International School of Gdansk (education for children aged 6/7 to 14)  recognized as the IB WORLD SCHOOL 060020

High International School of Gdansk (education for students aged 14 to 18)

We learn together in English. Join us!

*The Gdansk Educational Foundation currently also runs:
Gdansk Autonomous Schools (elementary school and high school),
Sopot Autonomous School (elementary school and high school),
Psychological and Pedagogical Clinic „Osiek”.