RULES OF STUDENTS’ ENROLLMENT
TO GRADE I OF
ELEMENTARY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF GDAŃSK/
MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ SZKOŁY PODSTAWOWEJ W GDAŃSKU
FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2019/2020
Enrollment to grade I is continuous and begins on:
- 02.01.2019 r. for the graduates of IPG;
- 16.01.2019 r. for other interested candidates – until there are no more places.
Enrollment process consists of:
- filling in the application for admission form, available on the website http://www.isg.gfo.pl/pliki/application_eisg.pdf ; and submitting it at the school’s office or via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- parents meeting with the school director;
- child meeting with the school pedagogue (not applicable to the graduates of IPG).
The following criteria are taken into consideration during the enrollment process:
- date of submitting the application form;
- candidate’s sibling attending any of the ISG schools;
- carrying out preschool preparation in one of the schools managed by Gdansk Education Foundation;
- being the child of the graduate of one of the schools managed by Gdansk Education Foundation;
- previous education at an English-language preschool.
The decision about candidate’s admission to grade I of Elementary International School of Gdansk/Międzynarodowej Szkoły Podstawowej w Gdańsku is made by its Director, who informs the parents about the results of enrollment process by phone and e-mail no more than two weeks after the meeting.
The final condition of child’s admission is paying the enrollment fee, which is 1400 zł (account no.: 92 1600 1462 1837 4600 5000 0001, Bank BGŻ BNP PARIBAS S.A.) within a week of receiving information about the positive result of enrollment process via e-mail.